Where does one get a Mid-Life Crisis?
After consideration I have decided I don’t want to get much older than my age again, which means (hopefully) I’m facing my mid-life right now. I’ve written a bucket list on my infinitely more sensible and restrained family blog, which are mostly still pending but they are fairly tame desires. I need to revisit the concept here and let my mind go mad a little
So how does one get a mid-life crisis because there are somethings I’d like to do…
- I’d like to tour Europe in a sports car and fuck in all the countries I’ve not been laid in and fuck in all the ones I have too…
- Max out my credit card at Agent Provocateur, it’s empty at the moment…
- I want to walk through the streets of Germany eating pretzels and carrying a torch at the Octoberfest, drink beer from a stein and flirt with loads of men.
- Ski naked
- Hide behind a waterfall and give someone a blowjob
- I want to learn burlesque and shake my tail feathers at someone until he literally explodes
- I’d like to sit on the left bank an eat oysters, sipping champagne, people watching.
- Simmer slowly in a geothermal pool in Iceland basking in the sunshine of the middle of the night,
- I’d like to get smashed on cocktails at Mardi Gras and wake up clueless weighed down by beads
- I’d like to meet a handsome stranger in a dark room and give myself over to him totally – no wait, make that two handsome strangers.
- My Fuck me Friday #cream – yeah that…
- I’d like to be suspended from the ceiling in a sex swing and played with until I beg for him to stop
- I’d like to ‘buy a date with…’ at a charity auction, I’d also like to be sold at the same type of function.
- I’d love to come home and find the house immaculate, washing and ironing done, dinner cooking, a bath run and my glass vibe chilling in the freezer. Opps – I think that one just slipped in there…