T.M.I. Tuesday – What’s In A Name?
Posted by Moonbeam
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
–William Shakespeare, “Romeo and Juliet.”
Meaning: What matters is what something is, not what it is called.
1. You have started your own sex themed business. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product?
I’d love to provide romantic holidays, evenings in beautiful hotel rooms, dinner on the balcony, exotic sex locations, fulfilling fantasies – whatever they are. I’d call it Fantasy Sexploration
BONUS: In one or two sentences, what is your business’s slogan or motto?
Your Fantasies Fulfilled
2. You have to write a 10-word message to the man/woman of your dreams, what would you say?
Take me in your arms and kiss me, shift gravity.
3. What’s the word or string of words your partner can say to you that sends you over the edge the quickest?
He tells me I’m beautiful, that he needs me, that he loves his Classy Lady with the filthy little slut inside.
4. What is the nickname of your partner’s pussy or dick? Did you name it or was it already called that.
He has such a perfect penis but it doesn’t really have a nick name as such, not one I can say with my mouth full anyway 😉
5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
My name is boring, dull as dishwater, I’ve always wanted to change it but it was chosen for me by my parents who I love, so I keep it. If that wasn’t an issue I’m not sure where I would start!
My grandmothers name was Violet, I’ve always loved it, so perhaps Violet.
Want to play TMI Tuesday?
Click the yellow icon to see the other entries