TMI Tuesday: The slightly sad one…
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
This week’s TMI Tuesday idea is from Heelsnstocking
1. What’s the worst reason you have been given for breaking up?
My last break up was in 1995 I honestly can’t remember the reason he gave me, the bastard sent me a letter though which left me very bitter. I wasn’t even worth enough for him to tell me to my face, cowardly shite…
2. What’s the worst reason you gave, to someone, for breaking up?
I’m not good at nasty, I think I only said it wasn’t working for me.
3. Have you ever engineered the end of a relationship e.g doing something you know will put the other person off? If yes, what did you do?
I knew something was wrong and I pushed him until he told me he didn’t really love me, in hindsight this was a really good thing because it was over that night, who knows how long he would have continued with our sham of a relationship!
4. Have you ever stayed with a partner just because you could not bear to end it?
No, I don’t function like that. I can’t be with someone I don’t want to be with.
5. Have you ever encouraged a friend to end a relationship? What happened? Are you still friends?
I’ve encouraged friends to consider their situation and think through outcomes or reasoning, that is as much as you can do for people really. Of course if a friend was in danger that might be different.
Bonus: Have you ever been the cause of a relationship to end? Tell us about it.
I have never knowingly caused someone elses relationship to end so no bonus for me…
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI Tuesday Blog post for today, so we’ll all know where to read your responses.
Happy TMI Tuesday!